Make up purchased in Duty Free at Manchester Airport:
- Chanel Le Volume Mascara in Black
- Chanel Le Blanc De Chanel Primer
- Mac Peaches Blusher
- Mac Lady Danger Lipstick
- Mac High Energy Lip Liner
When I visited Venice the weather was warm but humid and overcast. I struggle to wear make up on summer holidays as I have combination skin and I tend to have an oilier T Zone when I’m abroad. Therefore, I thought it would be useful to include my MOTD in a post to inform you how I made my make up last all day (even though I wanted to scrape it off on the journey home).
- Base: Chanel Le Blanc De Chanel Primer, Bourgois Healthy Mix Foundation, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer combined, Laura Mercier Translucent loose Powder, Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow and Mac Peaches Blusher.
- Eyes: I kept it simple- Chanel Le Volume Mascara, Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, Lingering Eyebrow Pencil and L’oreal Brow Artist Plumper.
- Lips: Mac High Energy Lip Liner and Mac Lady Danger Lipstick.
Only close up I took on the day